GamePages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yet Another Info Drop

Yeaaaaah I'm still working on everything. Yet still not Nations really, that's pretty much still just in planning.

BUT HEY HERE'S SOME OF MY MORE RECENT IDEAS ON IT.


  • a looooooot of 'taeconnect' integration. I.E. showing the most popular items to buy in the store at the moment. And a lot of statistics about the in-game economy and maps.
  • A big chunk of the game will be the currency system, earning it, trading it, spending it, all of that. More info on that later but for now I'm still gathering ideas. There'll be something of a win/lose stock market thing in the game, I'll say that much.
  • Instanced missions will hopefully not be very repetitive... as in having side missions, alternate routes, etc. Rather then just doing the same thing over and over for some credits, you'll be able to do it differently every time.
  • Something of a multiplayer WILLLLL be implemented. It might be multiple profiles, split screen, LAN, online... something. I just don't have that down yet. FFFF IT HAS TO BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN LONE DAMN IT.
And yeah, progress on the Outskirts update of lone.
... I still haven't gotten to finishing it. YUP.

and the live update to Revelations.
... I AM WORKING ON IT. Hopefully it'll be out sometime before I go on vacation next week. 

~fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment